For the residents of #Stoneleigh and #WorcesterPark (and possibly beyond):
If you are someone who enjoys a fresh cup of tea in the morning while the birds tweet and dance around you, or maybe you love a cup of coffee with the sound of the fluttering leaves in the background, then we may have something that might interest you.
From June this year Auriol Park Café will have an inside seating area. A great place to have a quiet, uninterrupted lunch in the perfect setting, where people of all ages are welcome. We are definitely looking forward to it!
Join us on Friday, 8th December from 4pm on Stoneleigh Broadway and try Peter’s famous crepes! There’ll be plenty of mulled wine too!
Auriol Park has been NOMINATED for UK’s Best Park in 2017!
Please follow the link below, and VOTE!
Voting closes at 5pm on Friday 3rd November and the winner of UK’s Best Park 2017 will be announced at the Fields in Trust Awards at Lord’s Cricket Ground on Wednesday 29th November.
Join our Painting Sessions for Children this weekend!
Introducing painting to children can be a great experience so why don’t you come to Auriol Park this Saturday or Sunday between 12pm and 3pm and let your child express their creativity while you enjoy your coffee!
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Activity: Paint Your Trinket Box
Date: 15th and 16th July 2017
Place: Auriol Park Café, under the Marquee
Price: £5 (includes Lunch)
Register via sms 07949 257 039
- The painting sessions are suitable for children age 2 – 8 years old
- Painting is fun yet a messy activity so please be aware that it might get on clothes
- The paints are non-toxic and safe for children
- One trinket box per child
* * *
Are you interested to know more
about the local history?
Come and join the free talk on
Tuesday 18th and 25th July 2017
Time: 12.30pm – 1.00pm
Celebrate your child’s birthday at the Café and enjoy the amazing gardens and play area while we prepare your food! Or if you prefer to stay indoors for the two hours, we could book an entertainer / super hero and let your child enjoy their party in style.
- Your very own host
- Decorated Party Room at the Pavilion
- Party food with soft drinks
- Party Invites
- All parties must be booked in advance
- Allergies must be disclosed at time of booking
- The minimum amount of children to hold a party is 10
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to confirm a booking
- Price: £12.50 Per child
- Party bags are optional extra – £2.50 per child
For further information call (or text) Alex 079 4925 7039